Stay up to date with the current news by sneaking in some bits of it on your nails.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Clear nail paint (top coat)
- White nail paint (use a matte texture, avoid using a glossy nail paint)
- 10 ml of Whiskey (any other alcohol will work too)
- 10 – 1×1 inch newspaper cut outs
STEPS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW…
Step 1 : Apply a coat of white nail paint on all your fingers. Let it dry for a few minutes and then apply the second coat on it. It is recommended to apply a thick layer of each coat, so the print can be easily settled on the paint. Let your nails dry for 10 – 15 minutes. Make sure your nails are completely dry and continue…
Step 2 : Dip the newspaper cutting into the glass of whiskey for a few seconds so the paper can absorb it. Remove the excess alcohol from the paper by slightly brushing it against the rim of the glass.
Step 3 : Put the newspaper cutting face down on your nails. Press it gently on all the sides of your nails so that the entire nail can be covered with the print. Try not to move the paper when it is on your nail, since that may cause the print to smudge. While the print dries up and the alcohol evaporates from the paper, you can start working on your other nails.
- Do not use the same piece of paper for your other nails. Just use it once and dispose it.
Step 4 : Peal the paper off after it is semi-dried.
- The paper itself can get stuck on the nail paint if your nails were a little wet when you stuck the newspaper on it. If that is the case, then you can let the paper be on your nail and move to the next step, or start over from step 1.
Step 5 : After the print is on all your fingers, you will have to apply a clear top coat to seal the print in.
- While applying the top coat the print may smudge along the stroke of the brush, so the trick is to take a lot of nail paint on the brush and make a huge dot on the top-center of your nail and gently slide the brush down to the tip on the nail.
Step 6 : Let the layer of the top coat dry and you are ready with news on your nails ^_^
If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to help.-XOXO Kreena