Holi officially marks the beginning of summer. I must say the next four months are going to
be a very very hot.
Here are a few tips on how to keep yourself cool this summer:
- Wear cottons and breathable fabrics, avoid silks, satins or fabrics that stick to your body.
- Jeans might be a strict no-no for a few months, opt for leggings or really thin cotton pants.
- As for footwear opt for open toed slippers and avoid ones that cover your entire foot.
- Carry shades, scarves, and hats to protect yourself from the harmful sun rays.
- Wear sunscreen an hour before you step out of your house, so that it soaks into your
skin before the harmful UV rays hit your skin.
- Avoid wearing a lot of make up in the day time. Eyeliner and a lip tint is more than enough.
- A lot of us tend to get tanned really quickly, apply a mixture of tomato, papaya and few
drops of lemon once a week to get rid of the tan.
- Always carry a tiny bottle of water wherever you go to keep yourself hydrated
throughout the day.
- And have a lot of mangoes 😉